SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS/HOW TO APPLY
- Enrollment in CalPERS retirement program at 2.7%@55 (classic member) or 2%@62 (new member)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits provided with employee contribution
- Opportunity for bilingual incentive pay up to 2.5% of salary
- 10-23 vacation days based on length of service
- Deferred compensation program
- Employee Home Loan Assistance Program
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance equal to one year’s annual salary
- Long term disability insurance provided at no cost to employee
- Section 125 flexible benefit plan
- Educational incentive pay up to 6% of base salary
Interested candidates may apply on-line at https://www.calopps.org/san-bruno/job-18656972
After reviewing applications and supporting documentation, candidates that best meet the Department’s needs will be invited to oral interviews.
When submitting your application, please “upload” the following:
1) POST Entry Level Dispatcher Selection Test Battery (with a score of 58 or above). If you have not yet taken the test, upcoming test dates can be found at:
2) Typing certificate issued within the last year verifying minimum typing speed of thirty-five (35) net words per minute with a maximum of nine (9) errors. Online typing certificate permitted with application, formal test will be administered to final candidate.
3) Professional Resume
4) CritiCall test results (optional, but highly desirable)
Applications without all documents attached will be considered incomplete. For technical assistance, please contact Human Resources at (650) 616-7055.Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday, July 20, 2018
Applications reviewed daily.